Weight Loss Programs
An 8-week incentive program to get started on a brand-new you at no charge! Work out on your own; walk, bike, kayak, do an aerobics class – it all counts. Members and program participants can participate; however, all weigh-ins must be completed at the Y. Lose 10 lbs. and win a chance for a great YMCA prize package!
A challenge and opportunity to lose 10 pounds in 10 weeks. Entries are $10 and those who meet the challenge split 80% of the winnings. The remaining 20% goes to the YMCA’s Strong Communities Campaign.
An 8-week incentive program to get started on a brand-new you at no charge! Work out on your own; walk, bike, kayak, do an aerobics class – it all counts. Members and program participants can participate; however, all weigh-ins must be completed at the Y. One male and one female losing the largest percentage of weight will win a great Y prize package.
Now you can lose that last 10-15 pounds keeping you from reaching your goal weight. Class consists of interval-style exercises and nutritional information for weight loss.
Slim in 6
Participants of all shapes, sizes and ages are slimmer in just six weeks after using bands, light weights and low-impact aerobics. This class challenges the body and enlightens the mind while you make new friends who encourage your success.
Lose-to-Win Weight Loss Challenge
Our weight loss challenge offers a supportive and nurturing environment in both individual and group settings. The program includes nutrition counseling, strength and cardiovascular training, group classes, exercise and nutrition tips, guidance, motivation and support meetings.
Take Control: Weight Loss Support Program
Want to make lifestyle changes for weight loss but need accountability and support? Join the “Take Control” weight loss support group program. Come monthly and meet with the Victory YMCA registered dietitian and other Y members striving for the same goals and conquering the same struggles you are. Each meeting we’ll discuss goal setting, nutrition and exercise tips, and hot topics in weight management.
Thinner Winner Challenge
The Thinner Winner Challenge is a weight-loss program designed to keep YOU motivated and inspired on your fitness journey. Teams of 2-5 individuals work together to keep each other accountable and active in the special Thinner Winner workouts. All participants have complete access to the YMCA during the program. The winning team is the one that averages the greatest percentage of body weight loss among all participants. Start recruiting your team NOW! Results and fun await you.
Weight Management for a Healthy Life
Discover strategies to achieve health and well-being and maintain your optimum level of fitness. Learn how to translate nutritional facts from the label to the table. Find out how many calories you really need. Choose a meal plan and exercise routine that fits your individual taste and lifestyle. Get healthy in a secure environment with like-minded peers and seasoned professionals.
This is an overview of the variety of weight loss programs offered at the YMCA. All programs are not offered at all locations. Check the Program Search page for upcoming sessions at your hometown YMCA or ask at the Y the next time you are in.