Child Watch and Youth Watch
Child Watch and Youth Watch are opening July 1 as part of our Phase 3 reopening plan. Our priority is to offer a clean, safe, and healthy experience for all members. We are following guidelines from all health officials. Therefore, we need to limit capacity in our child care areas. We will be taking reservations for Child Watch and Youth Watch.
Under current guidelines, Child Watch is for children who are potty-trained through 5-years of age. Youth Watch is for children 6-12 years of age.
Here are YMCA guidelines created to ensure an exemplary experience for you and your child.
– Child Watch and Youth Watch will require a reservation made online.
– Reservations are for 1 hour only.
– Two-hour time limit per day. This means you can book one slot in the a.m. and one slot in the p.m. You cannot book back-to-back time slots.
– Child(ren) must be fully potty trained.
– Child(ren) 10 and older are required to wear a mask.
– Food is not permitted on-site at this time.
– A water bottle may be brought with the child’s name on it.
– Items from home should be minimized (please leave toys and other belongings at home or in your car).
– The 6-feet physical distancing between children is encouraged.
– Please alert the staff of any allergies.
– Available for members only.
Not all locations offer Youth Watch.
Hours vary by YMCA location.