3135 King William Avenue
P.O. Box 1526
West Point, VA 23181
Get Directions »
If you live in an area served by the Greater West Point, Mathews, Middlesex, or Richmond County Family YMCAs, you may purchase a membership that entitles you to use the one facility where you join and maintain your membership.
Our facility includes
- Child Watch for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years
- Youth Watch for ages 6 – 12
- Youth Sports Programs: Outdoor Fall and Spring Soccer Clinics, Summer Soccer Camps.
- Summer Camp Program for ages 5-12
- Teen Center
- Wellness Center
- Trained and Certified Professional Staff
- Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms
- Group Exercise Studio
- Multipurpose Room for birthday parties, health lectures, etc.
Child Watch Hours (Ages 6 weeks – 12 years)
- Monday – Friday: 8:30-11:30 a.m. / 4-7 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30-11:30 a.m.
To Use Child Watch
- Children 12 and under must be directly supervised by a parent or guardian (Guardians must be 18 or older)
- Children must be signed in and out of the Child Watch and Youth Watch by a parent or guardian.
- Children are permitted to stay in the Child Watch for up to 2 hours. Youth are permitted to stay in the Youth Watch for up to 2 hours
- Parent or guardian must remain in the building at all times while under-aged children are in the building
- Children must be 13 or older to utilize the Fitness Center, and must have an orientation. Children 13-15 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian