Facility Info & Hours
301 Sentara Circle
Williamsburg, VA 23188
Phone : 757 229 9622
Fax : 757 208 0886
Our facility includes
- 6-Lane Indoor Pool
- 2-Lane Family Warm Indoor Pool with Splash & Slide
- Boys’ & Girls’ Locker Rooms
- Child Watch for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years
- Community/Multipurpose Room
- Family Locker Rooms
- Group Exercise Studio
- Men’s & Women’s Locker Rooms with Saunas
- Wellness Center
- Sentara Health Care Physical Therapy Center
- Youth Watch for children ages 6 – 12 years old
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve (6:00 p.m.)
Child Watch Hours
- Monday- Friday: 8-11 a.m. // 4-7 p.m.
- Saturday: 8-11 a.m.
To Use Child Watch/Youth Watch
- Children 12 and under must be directly supervised by a parent or guardian. (Guardians must be 18 or older.)
- Children must be signed in and out of the Child Watch and Youth Watch by a parent or guardian.
- Children are permitted to stay in the Child Watch for up to 2 hours. Youth are permitted to stay in the Youth Watch for up to 2 hours.
- Parent or guardian must remain in the building at all times while under-aged children are in the building.
- Children must be 13 or older to utilize the Fitness Center, and must have an orientation. Children 13-15 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.