Facility Info & Hours
101 Long Green Boulevard
Yorktown, VA 23693
Get Directions »
Our facility includes
- 24-Foot climbing wall
- 25-yard, 8-lane swimming pool ranging from 3’4″ at the shallow end to 9’6″ at the deep end
- Boys and girls youth locker rooms
- Child Watch for children 6 weeks to 5 years
- Deep, shallow, and arthritis water aerobics classes
- Designated group-cycling studio
- Family fitness area for ages 9 and up
- Family locker rooms
- Youth Watch for children 5 years to 9 years
- Licensed Before and After School Program held at Bethel Baptist Church (serving Coventry, Tabb, Mt. Vernon, Grafton-Bethel, and Dare Elementary Schools and Tabb and Grafton Middle Schools)
- Men and Women locker rooms equipped with saunas and swimsuit water extractors
- Multipurpose room for health screenings and lectures through Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Teen Room (ages 10-17) with PlayStation 2, air hockey table, foosball table, pool table, and computers
- Two group exercise rooms offering over 90 classes a week
- Two racquetball courts
- Wellness Center with treadmills, cross trainers, bikes, circuit, hammer strength, an indoor walking track
- Trained, professional, and caring YMCA staff
HOURS OF OPERATION
- M-F: 5 a.m.-8 p.m.
SAT: 6 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Independence Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Limited Holiday Hours
- New Year’s Day 8 a.m – 3 p.m.
- Memorial Day 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Labor Day 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Christmas Eve open until 3 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve open until 3 p.m
To Use Child Watch/Youth Watch
- Children 12 and under must be directly supervised by a parent or guardian (Guardians must be 18 or older)
- Children must be signed in and out of the Child Watch and Youth Watch by a parent or guardian
- Children are permitted to stay in the Child Watch for up to 2 hours. Youth are permitted to stay in the Youth Watch for up to 2 hours
- Parent or guardian must remain in the building at all times while under-aged children are in the building
- Children must be 13 or older to utilize the Fitness Center, and must have an orientation. Children 13-15 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian